COSMOS Impact Factor: 5.624
Scientific Indexing Services
Brief and informative title. Author names, Institution, and affiliations - list the name and full address of all institutions where the study described was carried out. List departmental affiliations of each author affiliated with that institution after each institutional address. Corresponding author name and e-mail address only of the author to whom communications, proofs and requests for reprints should be sent.
The abstract should briefly state the purpose of the research, the principal results, and major conclusions. An abstract is often presented separately from the article, so it must be able to stand alone. For this reason, References should be avoided, but if essential, then cite the author(s) and year(s).
3-8 keywords that accurately reflect the theme, discipline(s), profession, method(s) of the work. Country specific research may wish to include the Country as one of the key words.
State the objectives of the work and provide an adequate background, avoiding a detailed literature survey or a summary of the results.
Provide sufficient detail to allow the work to be reproduced. Methods already published should be indicated by a reference: only relevant modifications should be described.
Results and Discussions
Results should be clear and concise. This should explore the significance of the results of the work, not repeat them. A combined Results and Discussion section is often appropriate. Avoid extensive citations and discussion of published literature.
The main conclusions of the study may be presented in a short Conclusions section, which may stand alone or form a subsection of a Discussion or Results and Discussion section.
Grants, financial support, technical and other assistance such as equipment and drugs are acknowledged. If there was no financial assistance with the project, this must be clearly stated.
IEEE citation style should be followed. Download IEEE style sheet for your reference.
Supplementary data if any
Submitted together with the main text manuscript.
Paper size, Text, Column
Paper size: A4
Text Font size: Times New Roman 10 font
Column: Single Column
Final paper format will be designed by the editorial office of the journal. Download sample paper format.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.